Foundation in Accountancy (FIA) / CAT:
- Accountant in Business (FAB)
- Financial Management (FMA)
- Financial Accounting (FFA)
- Accountant in Business (F1)
- Financial Management (F2)
- Financial Accounting (F3)
Do you know ….
- Upon passing the above 3 papers of FIA, you shall obtain a Diploma in Accounting and Business and can proceed to paper F4 onwards of ACCA which can lead to obtaining an Honours Degree in Accounting and/or full ACCA qualification.
- No minimum age or qualification requirement for exam entry.
- Paper sitting of examinations is conducted every 6 months.
Still have questions? Please contact us anytime! We look forward to hearing from you.
For Tuition Enquiries, call/SMS 96323790
Tutor : Sue Kam S.C. , For Tutor’s Profile click HERE
Rate for one to one tuition at student’s home:
For every lesson, first hour $80/= subsequent hours at $40/= per hour. For example, a 2 hours lesson cost $80+$40=S120/= while a 3 hours lesson cost $80+$40+$40= $160/=.
Tutor can give explanations in English, Mandarin or Malay for one to one tuition.
Extras (Special Prices for our students only):
1. One off purchase of Tuition Notes at special price S$20/= (Regular Price : S$28/=)
Students also need to Purchase the Following :
1. 3 sets CBE (computer based Examination) questions and answers from MyACCA Portal
2. Relevant text book (to be advised by Sue Kam on first lesson)
Small Group Tuition Classes for Paper F2 (FMA) and F3 (FFA)
By: Sue Kam S.C.
Location : 135 Jurong Gateway Road, #04-343/357, Singapore 600135. (Just Opposite Jurong East MRT, Exit from Exit A)
Price Per Subject : S$300/= per month of 4 lessons, 3 hours per lesson (If the month has 5 lessons, fee is S$375/=)
Duration: 3 months ie 12 lessons + 1 Free Lesson = 13 Lessons. The One (1) free lesson is only for students whom have fully subscribed for all the 12 lessons per subject.
Express class : 3 times a week, to complete syllabus within One (1) month and be ready for exam! Price Per Subject: S$75 x 12 lessons = S$900/=.
1. Small group of maximum 10 pax
2. Virtually 100% pass rate. For students whom have subscribed for the full 12 lessons per subject, in the very unlikely event that you failed, you will be entitled to 5 lessons of one to one coaching by Sue Kam at 3 hours per lesson.