Foundation in Accountancy (FIA) / CAT:
- Accountant in Business (FAB)
- Financial Management (FMA)
- Financial Accounting (FFA)
- Accountant in Business (F1)
- Financial Management (F2)
- Financial Accounting (F3)
Do you know ….
- Upon passing the above 3 papers of FIA, you shall obtain a Diploma in Accounting and Business and can proceed to paper F4 onwards of ACCA which can lead to obtaining an Honours Degree in Accounting and/or full ACCA qualification.
- No minimum age or qualification requirement for exam entry.
- Paper sitting of examinations is conducted every 6 months.
Still have questions? Please contact us anytime! We look forward to hearing from you.
For Tuition Enquiries, call/SMS 96323790
Tutor : Sue Kam S.C. , For Tutor’s Profile visit https://www.doyourowncompanyaccounts.com/
Rate for one to one tuition at student’s home:
For every lesson, first hour $100/= subsequent hours at $50/= per hour. For example, a 2 hours lesson cost $100+$50=S$150/= while a 3 hours lesson cost $100+$50+$50= $200/=.
Tutor can give explanations in English, Mandarin or Malay for one to one tuition.
Extras (Special Prices for our students only):
Students also need to Purchase the Following :
1. 3 sets CBE (computer based Examination) questions and answers from MyACCA Portal
2. Relevant text book (to be advised by Sue Kam on first lesson)
Small Group Tuition Classes for Paper F2 (FMA) and F3 (FFA)
By: Sue Kam S.C.
Express class : 3 times a week, to complete syllabus within One (1) month and be ready for exam!
1. Small group of maximum 10 pax
2. Virtually 100% pass rate.
Those whom are interested, please call/SMS 96323790. (Minimum 2 students required, to start a class)
For full details of ACCA classes, visit https://www.doyourowncompanyaccounts.com/